Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wedding outfits of Elvis and Priscilla Presley

Priscilla's wedding gown was simple and

 elegant. I had just finished reading her autobiography about her life with Elvis the night before so the clothing and objects displayed had more meaning. I might have her book as a book club selection since I find it a great way to learn about Elvis's life.

Ken and I thought that Graceland would be commercialized, but we found that we enjoyed our visit. There were many foreign tourists there and a well run operation.

1 comment:

  1. Truly, these are the incredible wedding outfits of Elvis and Priscilla Presley. I am glad to have a look at these photos. We too would be marrying soon at one of the Chicago event venues and need the bohemian themed outfit inspirations. Can you help regarding that?

    ReplyDelete